Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Please carefully review the information below to learn more about how we protect your personal information:
Information we collect and how it will be used:
The information you provide us (your name and e-mail address) will only be used to provide you with the information on senior caregiving and planning that you have requested.
When your information will be shared with third parties:
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We strive to be good stewards of your information and your trust. For that reason, your information will only be used to provide you with valuable information from us and trusted friends. We will not sell, rent, or share your information with anyone we feel will not provide you with appropriate, helpful and beneficial information.
Opting out of further communication:
You may opt-out of further communications from us at anytime by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of any of the messages we send you, or by sending a request by e-mail to email@example.com.
Requesting the removal of your information from our database:
We will gladly delete your personal information from our database at your request. Simply contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Application Requirements
- Applicants must be graduates of Central DeWitt High School (formerly Clinton County Central Community High School); the year of graduation is irrelevant.
- Applicants must plan to study a specific area of interest, preferably in a short-term vocational or technical school program, but could also be a traditional college program.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need, including a signed tax return and a recent pay stub.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application form and supply the required attachments: high school transcript, letter of reference, two (2) photos, personal essay, personal video essay.
- The Tommy C. Capper Foundation awards scholarships to fund the education of people who desire vocational or technical training or traditional college, but would find it impossible to afford schooling without assistance. Our guiding principle is to distribute these scholarships to recipients who have consistently demonstrated hard work and motivation to achieve excellence in their lives. Scholarship funds are paid directly to the chosen institution for related expenses (tuition, fees, books, other supplies).
Serving the DeWitt, IA community since 2019